This program item allows to edit the options in the file ma90.ini as there are:
- German, English, French or one of the 4 external language files.
- between 80% and 150%
Normally this must not be changed, unless you are using a small display with height resolution.
- Allow multiple windows or only one.
Start program in a window or in full screen mode.
- Printing and Grid Lines:
- These options correspond to the settings in the
function plotters with the key .
They are listed here so that you can save your preferred settings permanently.
- Only to change if the used fonts are not installed on your PC.
- In a local installation, the program is stored in the windows program directory and the data in the data directory of the user.
- In a portable installation, for example on a USB stick, program and data are stored in the same directory.
To install MatheAss on a USB stick, just copy the folder
C:/Program Files/MatheAss 9.0on the stick and set in the file ma90.ini the option Portable=true .
- The title of the data directory is underlaid with a link to Windows Explorer, so that it is easier to maintain your own data files.
- Resetting language, fonts and scaling to the initial values.
- The program texts in the currently set language are exported to the clipboard.
How to use it to create your own language version of MatheAss is described on Handling/Translation.