In those parts of the program that output two-dimensional graphics, the Coordinate system button in the toolbar or the Settings button to the right of the graphic can open a window with the following tabs:
- Range in x or y direction
Linear or logarithmic scaling of the x or y axis
- Angle measurement for trigonometric functions
- DEG (degree), RAD (radian) or GON (gradient)
- Grid lines:
- Line type (lines, dotted lines, points, none)
Grid spacing in x and y direction
In the default setting dx=0 and dy=0, the grid spacing is automatically adjusted.
Colors of the grid lines, canvas, fonts etc.
- The resolution at which the curves are drawn.
The scale of the printout as well as printing in color or b/w.
The colors and line widths of the curves. Their number depends on the chosen program item.
Tip: You can hide parts of the graphic by entering "0" as the line width.
- The settings changed here apply to all parts of the program with 2D graphics during a session. After a restart, all of them are reset to the values defined in the menu item File/Options.