- Adjusting the View Angle
- Drag the left mouse button to rotate the 3D graphic on the screen.
- Adjusting the Scale
- Drag the right mouse button to zoom the 3D graphics.
- Line colors and Line Widths
- The line colors and line widths can be set in the Options program part.
- Saving Graphics
- The Snapshot button on the toolbar copies the graphic to the clipboard.
From there it can be loaded and modified by any graphics program. It can also be pasted into a word document.
- Printing Graphics
- The Print button on the toolbar prints all the results of the active window, including the graphics.
- To print the graphic separately, copy it to the clipboard and load it from there with a graphics program.