The toolbar contains the following buttons:
- Clears the input data in the current program window and the corresponding section in the MEMORY.DAT file.
- Loads the input data for the current program window.
Sample data for each part of the program are stored in the DEMO.DAT file.
- Saves the input data for the current program window.
Select dat as file extension so that the file will be displayed when you try to open it later with .
- Cut, Copy and Paste:
- Works like the corresponding functions in a word processor, i.e. also with Ctrl x, Ctrl c and Ctrl v. The marked part of the text is cut or copied and written to the clipboard. It can then be used elsewhere, e.g. pasted into a word processor.
- Prints the results and, if applicable, the graphics of the current window.
- Saves the graphic of the current window to the clipboard. This can then be pasted into a word processor or a graphics program.
- Coordinate system
- For 2D graphics, this allows you to set the drawing area and the display of the grid lines and curves.
- Exits the program.
- Loads the example data directly from the DEMO.DAT file.
- Online elp:
- Context sensitive help from my homepage, which is essentially identical to the local help.
It contains many links to additional information, e.g. on Wikipedia.
At the bottom of the screen you can change the language by clicking on one of the flags.